Unused Skid Steer Standard Flow Forestry Drum Mulcher
- Triple helix claw teeth layout for hardwood, stumps, and branches
- Heat-treated, bolt-on forged alloy teeth
- Hydraulic axial piston motor and synchronous belt drive system
- Pressure gauge, radiator, and independent cooling system
- Oil bath lubrication bearing system
- Sealed transmission chamber to protect belts, pulleys, and key components
- Rear chain safeguard
- Hydraulic hoses and ½" flat-faced couplers
- Manually adjustable push bar
- Product height: 66" (w/push bar), 43" (w/o push bar)
- Minimum loader power required: 75HP
- Cut width: 63"
- Cut capacity: 8" diameter
- Rotor diameter: 12" (w/o teeth), 24" (w/teeth)
- Flow range: 24-32 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 3045 psi
- Cut depth: 4.0"
- Mulching teeth: 40
THIS IS AN INTERNET ONLY AUCTION, there will be no live/in-person bidding. If you prefer to turn in an absentee bid in person, please call Hal 618-410-6286 to make arrangements. Bidder registration is required. Complete settlement date of auction. Everything sold AS-IS, Where-Is, with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Announcements made date of auction take precedence over all previous advertisements.
AGE REQUIREMENT: All bidders must be at least 18 years of age to purchase.
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include:
- Check with proper ID
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express (with a 3% convenience fee).
- Payment must be made when items are picked up or before you send your shipper. Items must absolutely be paid for within 7 days of the close of the auction, no exceptions.
WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly.
- Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property.
- All items sell as is, where is with any and all faults or flaws. Items sell with no warranty stated or implied. Items have not been tested by the auction company unless it is stated in the item description.
- An item listed as "runs and drives" only means the item's engine started and drove forward and backward on our yard and was not tested by our company in an extensive manor. If there are obvious mechanical flaws we may point them out if we see them, but we do not test every function of every item.
- Bidders are strongly encouraged to come test and inspect the items themselves.
Titled vehicles may require sales tax to be charged at the time of registration in buyer's licensing jurisdiction.
CATALOG DISCPREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
In the event a winning bidder does not pick up their items from the auction, make arrangements for an alternate pick up time, or make arrangements for payment and shipping by the end of the last scheduled pick up day, the Auction Company has the right to sell the items to a back up bidder if they choose. Additionally, the Auction Company may at their discretion permanently ban the non-paying bidder from doing business with Langham Auctioneers, LLC in all future auctions.
SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Langham Auctioneers, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR LANGHAM AUCTIONEERS, LLC SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Langham Auctioneers, LLC.
Donnellson, Illinois 62019
Langham Auctioneers 822 Powder Avenue, Donnellson, IL 6201
Friday, March 15, 2024 from 9 am-4 pm (CST)
Saturday, March 16, 2024 from 9 am-4 pm (CST)
Sunday, March 17, 2024 from Noon-4 pm (CST)
OPEN FOR CONSIGNMENTS!
Langham Auctioneers 822 Powder Avenue, Donnellson, IL 62019
Accepting Consignments Sunday February 11th thru Thursday, February 29th.
Consign Now! Take advantage of early advertisement & maximize exposure.
Let us market your valuable assets to a worldwide audience of bidders.
Call or Text Hal 618-410-6286 to make arrangements
Please note, we DO NOT accept the following items:
used tires or tractor duals that have less than 50% tread remaining or any dry rot or cracks
non-running lawnmowers or outdoor power equipment
any non-running cars or trucks or vehicles that are in very poor condition
any equipment items that we deem to have more value as scrap metal
any items that we deem will be a detriment to the overall quality of the auction